The standard for voice conference calls in small to midsize conference rooms
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology for remarkable voice quality
- 10-foot (3.5-meter) microphone pickup range
- Resists interference from mobile phones
- Easy to install and use
- Ideal for medium-sized to small conference rooms
Features and Benefits
- Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology delivers remarkable voice quality and natural, free flowing conversations to make your voice conference calls more productive and enjoyable
- Unlike a deskset speakerphone, a true conference phone such as the SoundStation2 is designed for group communications, which is critical in today’s global business environment
- Up to 10-feet (3.5-meter) of 360-degree microphone coverage, ideal for small to midsize conference rooms. EX model can add optional expansion microphones for even greater pickup range
- Resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices while delivering clear voice conferencing with no distractions
- Applications Port connects to mobile phones for dialing from rooms without an analog phone line, and connects to a PC to become a high-quality conference phone for Internet calling
- As easy to set up and use as any standard telephone, with no technical knowledge required
- Supports traditional telephone features such as redial, mute, transfer, and hold.
Connect your SoundStation2 with display to your laptop using the Computer Calling Kit and the Polycom PVX desktop video conferencing application, serving as the microphone and speaker for desktop video calls.